Saturday 13 December 2008

DEFROSTING

Well i am back and as the title says I'm defrosting,we were freezing it was soooo cold in the house ,i really don't think ill go back again in the winter.
I ha vent heated up all week i took the flu on the Wednesday and shivered and coughed and I'm back and still don't feel well.
I never slept at all on the Wednesday night and the church clock chimes on the hour and also on the half hour i heard every dong the whole night long,i thought i was gonna go mad.
I do have trouble with sore legs and feet quite a lot and all my muscles in one leg cramped so bad that i cried most of Thursday morning with the pain.
So paracetamol, muscle rub and cough bottle was the order for the rest off the week instead of paintbrushes and paint for me.
I did help up to Wednesday so i will put up some photos during the week ,I'm watching x factor then off to bed i know i should be supporting Owen from northern Ireland but i really really want Alexandre to win.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I hope you are feeling warmer and better now.

    7000 euro for heating is a big expense. I too would be of the same mind and use it in the summers just for now plus you get to work on it in better temperatures.

    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment